About Me

My photo
My name is Kylie! I collect stuff and make art!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Why hello there!

It's nice to see you reading my new blog!
The last time I made a blog was back in 2011. You can even still view it.
I was 15 at the time, and I rarely posted at all. As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about it by late 2012, until I was updating my website yesterday and I had put link to it above my news section.
I was very young at the time, and I liked being very personal with my websites/blogs. That hasn't really changed, but I now prefer a simpler design. I like simplicity, so the background to this blog will remain the same, at least for now.
More information under the cut.
Alright, so I created another blog, and clearly I didn't pay attention to it. What about this one?
Well, i'm telling you right now, i'm infrequent. I have a bunch of other online accounts to maintain, and even my own website. Blogs don't really make it high on the list to update, but between making art and updating other web accounts, I do like to type.
I've always wanted to try my hand at reviewing, so I decided I will try to make a series of reviews called "Kylie's Short N' Sweet Reviews" I do collect dolls, but I would rather start out small and review little things I get before doing dolls.
Alright, link time. I decided that since my website and my LiveJournal have the same introduction to me, you can look there for more information. My website can also give you other links, so here it is!
Hope to blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment